Xbox One HDMI Port Repair
-Brand new HDMI ports installed - These work as well as the original
-We can fix 99% of all HDMI problems - Even if someone has tried and failed to fix it already
-6 month warranty
-Free return shipping - you pay to ship it to us, we pay to ship it back to you
We can fix the broken HDMI port on your Xbox One! We see ports that are pushed in, pulled out, have broken and bent pins and even some that are missing pieces. We can fix all of those.
Whether you have no output to your TV, lines on the screen, fuzz or snow or some other problem we can restore your Xbox One to working condition can get you back up and gaming in no time.
We can professionally repair your HDMI port and offer you a 6 month warranty. We use professional tools and equipment and we have the experience to do the job right. That's why we can offer a warranty with our work. Our repair price is for labor, parts and return shipping. If we can't fix it, we won't charge you but please note that we do charge a $20 fee for return shipping costs if your console is not fixable.
More Information about our HDMI port fix
Here are a few things to keep in mind with this repair:
- This repair (as with all of our repairs) will void the manufacturers warranty.
- Please send us the console only. No cords or controllers are needed.
- We recommend using UPS for shipping. A 16x16x8 box works good.
- Contact us for volume pricing for this (or any other of our services).
Common Xbox One HDMI port problems
Here are a few common symptoms of a faulty HDMI port:
- No signal to the TV
- TV stays black
- Fuzz or snow on the screen
- Lines on the screen and/or TV flashing black or white
- Bent or broken pins inside the port
We can also fix other Xbox One problems like:
- Won't read discs
- Won't power on
- Doesn't eject when you press the button
- Optical drive makes noise